Wednesday, April 23, 2014

U of M 10 year anniversary

This is my 10 year anniversary gift.
Sterling Silver Diamond Earrings came inside this jewlery box.
I can't believe how fast these last 10 years have gone. I could tell you so many stories about my job, but it would take forever, so skip that. It's been a great job. This might not sound like a big deal to you but it is to me.


Aren't they pretty!!!!

 This piece is gone. I gave it to our daughter in law who will keep her sewing items organized. It will work perfect for her with these great drawers.
This is where it use to sit and now I am using a prim bench....I like.


Now I am on the lookout for a prim cabinet to set underneath it.
Lot's of shows and garage sales this weekend.
You know where I will be!!!
Happy Hump Day-Night

No comments:

Post a Comment