Friday, December 26, 2014

Sneak peak of our Christmas Eve 2014

I cherish every moment because it goes by way to fast.
It was a fun Christmas Eve.



This is kraut and sausage cooking on the porch so not to smell up the whole house.

We always do buffet style

Good thing I have 2 tables ..very cozy ( and tight)












Good thing I bought gingerbread mix.
Yup, girls wanted to make cookies and they were good!

Did your Christmas wishes come true?
Mine did, I just wanted to be all together.


Did  anybody do the sales today?
Not me.
I took my tree and all the decorations down today, packed all away and cleaned.
Unbelievable beautiful weather today, sunshine all day and in the 50's.
Plans for New Years?
I will be with my sister in Florida and can't wait.
Driving down and half way I will be stopping and staying with BettyJ ( blog friend Through My Back Door)) for the night and can't wait to meet her in person. 

Happy New Year Wishes for all of you!!!!

Hugs
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment