Sunday, June 21, 2015

Antique Mercantle coming right along!!!!






 
Back booth walls started going up today.

The Amtrack train is always exciting to see and hear.
We have this view right across the street everyday....so cool, especially since I have always loved the train. I grew up  a block away from the tracks in Brighton.



This view is the other side of the building. A summer jazz concert was going on last night and was awsome! Jenn plans on staying open later when special events are going on.

 Behinf the building
Last nights sunset

See how close we are to tracks and train station!!

I met one of our sweet vendors today ( Sue) and can't wait to see what she does with her booth.

Hope all you dads had a great Fathers Day.
I miss my dad everyday!!!!
So hug your dad every chance you get.

~Hugs~
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment