Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Around our yard today :0)

All our flowers have not started blooming yet but when it does I will take more pictures. It is very windy, hot and muggy here and it is just the way I like it!
First I want to show you what Norm brought home from an estate sale on Saturday. Very cool and when we have time it will be situated in right spot and flowers are going in. (well maybe)

Garden shed




Yard
The flowers in the background will be all yellows and purples.

New area of plants.

 My hypertopha heart I made last week with some more new plantings.
No more grass! I have been painstakingly removing it a little at a time....argh!!! 

 Zinnias in pee pot
Along and at the side of our driveway not in bloom yet.





I will post more pictures another time.
~Have a wonderful day blogging friends~
Hugs
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment