Tuesday, November 3, 2015

AHHHH...todays weather was perfect, 76 degrees, sunshine and then these showed up. Some good news too.

Never tire of watching them.
Look at that sun and blue sky!!!!!
( Good thing I got my cat in)


 This little girl in the cab is so cute, she doesn't know how lucky she is. What a thrill for a kid. I am thrilled to watch and I am 62 years old :0)







I spent the day enjoying the beautiful weather.
The picture below was my trumpet vine growing over a birdhouse.
 When is Norm going to rake???? Just kidding.
I will as soon as the leaves are off the trees.
 Rusty crusty treasure.
Here is the good news.
Our yard was picked to be in the LACASA GARDEN TOUR  July 2016!!!!! As far as I know 12 were picked for the tour.
I CAN"T WAIT

Time for supper!

Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment