Monday, November 9, 2015

Vintage pics today

Love vintage Thanksgiving pictures because it reminds me so much of my childhood this time of year. Very special memories ! Which one is your favorite?






 

Wish these sweet lights were still in production!
So darn sweet.

I will be back this week after I take pictures of my treasures I found in Mansfield and Seville. Just let me say it was a birdhouse weekend. (5)
Bobbie did all the driving which for me is always a treat because I love sightseeing, especially at night with all the candlestick lights in windows. It is a big thing in Ohio. I do the same thing here at home. Norm had a customer comment how he loves driving by our house at night seeing the lights in  the darkness. Very sweet don't you think!


~Happy Monday~
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment