Saturday, January 9, 2016

My foot surgery was successful...yay


Surgery on my right foot to remove a very annoying bunion and had spurs of bone removed from my big toe.
So glad I had it done but had the worst reaction to IV sedation which has never happened before. Nausea, vomiting, headache, poor hubby had to make 2 trips to pharmacy. One dose of meds took away of vomiting but felt like crap, I did sleep well but got up this morning with allergic reaction. My face and neck is beet red so now take benedryl....argh.
I did not have to take any pain meds, just Advil just in case and have had zero pain in my foot.
I go back Monday for a dressing change and no driving for 2 weeks.


Spunky staying by my side and keeping me warm.
He is such a loving cat.

Enough of my Friday saga.
Enjoy your weekend friend!
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment