Thursday, January 14, 2016

~Sitting around the Table~

I found this picture of my dining room posted on a Facebook page this morning and, oh my, this room has changed alot except for this table and chairs. This pic was taken Summer 2013  by A Primitive Place photo shoot here. 
This table has had many wonderful family get togethers through the years. It was actually handmade by my first cousins husband. I traded her this one for a smaller rounder table and 4 chairs that I was using. It looks pretty shiney in this picture but it is really not that bad. 
I still have the must cupboard that is a Sally Whims piece from Old Glory in Waynesville Ohio and getting ready to change my dining room around. The other pieces have pretty much been replaced.
I will never get rid of this table!

Are you like me, some items will never leave but easy to change out other pieces?



Meeting some friends for lunch today so I better start getting ready for the day.
Have a wonderful day?

Hugs
Earlene


No comments:

Post a Comment