Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Updated pics today and foot progress....

Bitter cold and winds today, can't go outside so use my energy cleaning and changing smalls around. I don't dare try to move big things right now although I want to really bad. Just my luck it would land on my healing toe. I got a good report and go back the 21st. to get my stitches out and good to go!
This is what I did this morning.

Valentine pinkeep



Had to bring out a touch of Spring!



Agh...picture does not do it justice.


Bear with a cold nose....Brrr



Toy that still works in original box...how cute!
Found in estate here.

I really think I could drive now but should not get my incision wet so I will be a good girl and stay inside.
Thank you all for the well wishes and checking up on me.

Be happy!

Hugs
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment