Thursday, April 28, 2016

Yesterday Bobbie and I went to lunch ( Petes Place) and off to Blocks greenhouse. WOW!!!! What a place, I am hooked. I want to go back soon but I think I have a weeks worth of more
 planting to do but with the cold weather I have everything crammed in my bathroom...LOL Still to cold at night, heck it is still too cold during the day right now. 

Petes Place  (Telegraph road)....great hamburgers! One of the best burgers I have ever had and homemade potato chips!

Now these pictures were taken in my laundry room.
I know ....but warm in there and don't want to lose any plants cause of the cold. Hopefully by the end of the week I can start planting again....fingers crossed.



Kept the plants a purchased yesterday in my van and that's where they will stay till  the weekend.


Pretty excited about these garden bibs.
I ordered them this morning. I think they will be much cooler than denim bibs while working in the yard. I have heard a lot of good things about them.
Get tired of pulling my shirt down everytime I bend over!
Know what I mean...


April showers bring May flowers...
and we should have many :0)

Hugs
Earlene


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete