Sunday, March 27, 2011

Breckenridge Antique Show treasures

Prim bunny from Old Mother Hubbard. She makes great things!

It was a great show! Lucille and I left at 8 and got to Beckenridge around 9:30 to stand in line and wait till 10. All you see are prim bunny, cinnamon votives, grungy black-eyed susans,and yummy scented Sweet Gum Pie from Old Mother Hubbard (Jane Wallace). American pillow, American flag stand,sectioned box, little brown crock, cookies and barnood wrapped pegs. Lunch is served also which is always delicious. I had egg salad on a crouissant. Always great fun to run into good friends and catch up a little and Chris L if you read this send me an e-mail with your phone number so we can set up a time to all get together. I need to work on my picture taking. Oh, forgot to add the broom and american wrapped candles.
Forgot to add a few other things but you can see them.
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment