Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday Morning 11/2 more hours

Morning Friends! It is 6:18 in the morning and we spent the night in Fairmount Indiana at a Bed and Breakfast. My sister never stayed at one so it is a treat for her and I will post pictures of today after I get home tonight. Had a scare on the way to my sisters with my truck hubby got all ready for me. The brakes failed half way to picking up my sister. God was watching over me cause it happened at a stop sign and I couldn't stop. We ended up driving my sisters van. I shook for 2 hours. All is okay now and time to head down to breakfast, don't know what we are having but is always good. Oh yea we drove by the area last night when we got in and looks awsome! Couple of antique malls too.
Enjoy your Saturday!
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment