Friday, July 15, 2011

Yuk....Jury Duty

Aren't they cuties! My sister and her 2 best friends on the garden tour last weekend. I always laugh my---when these ladies are together.

I made the call tonight and I have to show up on Monday morning for Jury Duty. I hope I don't get picked. I was called in Apri amd got out of it. Don't think it will work this time. I hate sitting for a long time...I have to be moving around. I hope I make it.



Tomorrow I am going to an Antique show near Angola Indiana. With my sister , no surprise there! I was suppose to have my grandkids for the weekend but my youngest had a wreck on her scooter and had to go to the ER but she is okay now. I love my grandkids so much! The older they are getting the less I see them. I have one starting high school in the Fall. Have a good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment