Saturday, August 27, 2011

Holly Hills Fall Open House and Estate sale

I found this awsome firkin at an estate sale today we stopped at on the way home from Holly Hills. It is the original green and can't believe it wasn't snatched up sooner. I paid 40.00 for it which I thought was reasonable. I have seen these for much more. My sister got some cool things too but didn't get pictures...sorry. She found this really old trunk for 8.00!!! Wish I took a picture of that for you but we were tired when we got home so maybe after she cleans it up I will get a picture for you and post it.

These are becoming a favorite candle of mine. This is a scent I haven't tried before. These candles burn very clean and last a long time so I hope I like it.

What are your favorite candles to burn?


I found some great prim goodies today at Dawns Fall Open House. A great little wood bowl woth a yummy smelling black wax witch . I think she is cool sitting in the wood bowl. A sweet little pantry box with great patina..one can never have too many pantry boxes. And this sweet little jug. Cute isn't it?


Have a wonderful weekend...what's left of it anyways.

Thanks for stopping by.


~Earlene~








No comments:

Post a Comment