Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Started Fall Deco on my porch.

This guy was just hanging out wondering what I was doing. He scared the you know what out of me! The biggest one I have ever seen! Anyway Friday is the first day of Fall. I want to get my pumpkins and my cornstalks out. I plan on putting some on my porch and for sure in my yard. It has been warm this week.
I had a hard time driving into work today cause the fog was so thick. I drive 31 miles one way to work so it was stressful. Driving home tonight was fine.



I love this piece cause I can change flowers with the season.



Have a great evening tonight.

Sorry I missed Misi Display Chain Again! Don't give up on me.

Watching the show "NEW GIRL" now...it is hilarious!! She is so cute.

Sleep Tight!

~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment