Sunday, September 25, 2011

Yesterdays Goods

This is me the rest of the day....LAZY!



I bought this sweet annie wreath and this adorable small black cupboard. I have a plan for this wall and will show you when it is finished.


Sweet little cloth pumpkin that I bought.




Good Sunday afternoon blog friends:) It is 72 degrees right now and I feel good that I got much accomplished. You know how you start one thing and it leads to another! Geez I am exhausted! I finished laundry, cleaned garden beds and carried everything to the burn pile. Then I haven't cleaned my bay window and it was terrible but got it done. Cleaned real well with bleach and then washed the windows inside and out. What a change...I can see! Rearranged the window decor too. I want to buy some orange lights and wrap them around my twig tree for Halloween and put that in the window.


Okay I said I would show you my goods from yesterday. I did buy the new Judy Condon book too. We did go out to lunch and hit the Antique Malls and got home at 5:00. Saw Dawn and got a one of those really cool HUGE sunflower heads for my porch. I wish I could grow those. Found some more gourds too and added to my dough bowl in my dining room.


Have a great week!!!!!
Next Saturday is OLD MOTHER HUBBARDS FALL SHOW and plan on going to it.

HUGS!!!!

~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment