Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Birthday for me today


This is what I wanted to show you why this is a special day for me. This is me and my mom (Irlene) on the right , and on the left is my moms sisters (Betty) and my
cousin (Karen). We were born the same time, same doctor, at Mt. Carmel hospital in Detroit. We made it the papers, which was pink then. Karen and I always had a fun birthday and were always treated like we were twins. My mom passed away in 1979 and I still miss her. I was named after my parents. My dads name was Earl.
I come from a family of three brothers and one sister and growing up in a small town, well, I have many fond memories.
So my husband Norm is taking me to dinner tonight. I love going out to dinner and spending time together.
Hugs!
~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment