Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Pics at my house / Merry Christmas

~My Christmas Tree~
Love this prim Santa!
My friend Cindy gave me this cheese box on wheels a long time ago and I use it for so many things. I love the trees in it for now.
Table top in my dining room. A ptim tree is in the bucket and I still need to add filler in the bucket.


Little Tree very pretty at night with the small silicone lights.
This pantry cupboard sits to the left of my mustard cupboard in the corner.
Sorry about the glare.
Top of my mustard cupboard~simple~
Brown Crocks decked out for Christmas in my mustard cupboard.
I will show you some more later in the week.
Time to start Sunday supper.
Spagetti with salad and garlic bread.
What are you having for supper tonight?
Enjoy!
~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment