Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Saturday Morning...some tweaking

See here heart dress....love it!






I want to thank all my friends that commented on my last post. I do have some wonderful followers and appreciate everyone of you.
Last night was a lazy night and want to show you some cute pictures of my kitty Emma. She does this every time my husband sits on the couch and stays there till he goes to bed. It seems like her ritual and is just to cute! If he gets up she is right back on. Last night she was snoring!
I have pictures too of some tweaking I did in my kitchen this morning. The sweet doll is a new purchase from Holly Hills Primitives. You have to check out her shop if you are ever in Holly Michigan.
And......it has finally snowed here...we have 4 inches so far.
How is your weekend?
Hugs to all of you!
~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment