Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hello Saturday

I love this little guy holding his heart.
I wanted to tell you about my scare on Thursday night while I was blogging so if it happens to you...don't panic. I was cancelled in the middle of a sentence!
It wasn't blooger but Google that did it. I think it was a good thing though because the reason reported was "suspicious activity".
Didn't sleep that night...thought my blog was deleted forever!
Next morning I checked again and figured out and found the window from google...had to enter my e-mail. pick country I was from and give my landline phone number ( I don't own a cell phone) . Hit verify number and I got a automated message on my phone with a verification number...I typed that in and within seconds my blog was back!

Have a great weekend!
~Hugs~
~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment