Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Hump Day


Okay , Steph Mattson, FrontPorch Primitives, sent me this today so I will list 7 things about me that you don't know. I was asked earlier in the week but passed cause honestly I just didn't have time to do it at that time . Okay...things you don't know about me..hmm?
1. I love motorcycles, mini bikes, 4 wheelers. I grew up with 3 brothers and me and my younger brother had all the toys. My husband and me own a Honda GoldWing 1800 cc and take a 2 week vacation every summer. Nothing planned, just get on it and go. We do have a destination but never plan the route. More fun that way.
2. I love to drive! I have driven to Florida by myself several times to go to my sisters. But since she bought a home in Michigan I haven't done it lately.(She lives here in the summer)
3. I never started using a computer until 2004. And...I hate Facebook.
4.I grew up in Brighton Michigan and attended school there K-12 and moved to Gregory Michigan in 1989.
5. I always wanted a Firebird Formula (car) and when I graduated from Lansing Community College (2003) I bought one, my present to myself and I still have it.
(Wanna buy one?)
6. My oldest daughter is a Leap Year birth (1972) and my second daughter was born 4 years later and missed it by 1 week (3-7-76) Cool hey!
7. I am afraid of horses.
Time to watch The Middle! Love that show!
Have a good night.
~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment