Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day

This is the gold at the end of my rainbow.

Do I have to pose????




This is our big boy Buddy soaking up the rays of sunshine with me this morning on the porch waiting patiently for me to finish my coffee. He greets us every morning. I love it when he follows me around the yard when I'm gardening.

Last night he almost got nailed with the rake...thought I was playing with him.


He also is the cat that jumps out from the bushes when I am walking into the house after work. Wants to play and be hugged Now that it is still light when I get home I can see him.



Hope all of you have enjoyed your day as much as I have. We were able to go riding on our Goldwing for a couple of hours today and enjoyed the wonderful weather!


Don't know why my align center isn't working....dang computers..oh well.



~Blessings~


Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment