Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hump Day already!

Saturday is going to be a blast!Now that my sister is back from Florida we have alot planned. Saturday we are off the the Breckenridge Spring Antique Show and Sale that starts at 10:00. She is meetong me here at 8 and off we go. I also want to stop at 2 estate sales on the way back. I don't know what I am looking for this trip but always have fun. Some blogging followers are going so I hope I get to meet them. I hope they recognize me since I took my picture off. I look terrible in my pictures. Okay a few more pictures from last Saturday and that's it.
Wedding cake...three layers..three flavors! Very yummy!
This was a surprise to them from me. I work with a talented lady in our clinic that made these great cookies. She has all kinds of cutters..knew I wanted hearts and I picked the pattern from a book and she did not disapoint me. Aren't they cute? Individually wrapped and fresh. My grandson passed them around at the center of all the tables.
My grandson was the first in line...no surprise there! Menu was pulled pork, baked beans, macaroni and cheese, cole slaw and fresh fruit salad. Everything was very very good!
At the Alter with their daughters standing uo for them....still makes me cry. God Bless all of you with your sweet comments. I agree in this day and age it is wonderful to see. Hope your all having a wonderful healthy week so far. Think Spring!!! ~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment