Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sleeping In on Saturday Morning

Oh if you only knew how much I love sleeping in on Saturday mornings! This morning it was cold a cloudy....no beautiful sunrise today but that's okay because I was gone by 8:30 to the Breckenridge Antique Show. We got there around 10:30 and no waiting in line. We ran into friends, shopped till we dropped and had there yummy lunch. Here are some pictures of what I bought.
The breadboard was only 23.00! Isn't it cool! The spoon and fork have a great patina. The wax bunny smells spicy cinnamon. The little stuffed bunny was from today too. Oh and the glass covered jar of nutmeg.
I wanted one of these for a long time and these are perfect prim shutters. I set them behind my black chair for now and hung a prim bonnet on the end. Looks really cozy. A nice prop...has many uses.
A prim towel on a wire. Thats it! Love the thrill of the hunt. My sister found some great goodies too but I didn't get any pictures. Next time I go to her house I will get some to show you. She found the greatest old cobblers bench...you have to see it. Have a wonderful comfortable relaxing evening! ~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment