Saturday, June 23, 2012

Today was a productive and fun Saturday. I slept in until 9 this morning and it felt wonderful. My daughter Jennifer called me soon after I got up to come see her garage painted. So off I went, stopped at Macdonalds for sausage, egg and cheese first. She was up at the crack of Dawn painting...wish I had that energy. I did manage to get my lawn cut , did some watering and trimmed some bushes. Things are looking pretty good. Anyway, I took some pictures of her yard to share with you..she is very good at putting things together. Isn,t it cute? She lives in a Sears home. Her house behind the fence ( her driveway) After yard work Norm and I took of on the bike and got some riding in. Perfect end of the day. Time to call it a day. ~~Earlene~~

No comments:

Post a Comment