Saturday, July 14, 2012

5 photoshoot pictures

Can you believe that's all I took. Everything went smoothly and did not take long at all. Jeremy and Kristine arrived at my house at 3 and were wrapped up at 6. I enjoyed my visit with them, VERY sweet couple! They left everything the way I displayed it and never staged anything. Also took pictures of my gardens. I have to fill out a questionnaire and send it in and my pictures most likely will be in the Summer 2013 issue. They will do sneak peaks on the blog. So thanks for all your sweet comments and support. Today I am off to the area Garden Tour with my sister and a friend and always get inspired. Without rain here I am sure gardeners have been stuggling. I will get pictures for you. Have a wonderful weekend friends. ~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment