Friday, September 28, 2012

Meet my new friend ' Lil Jerry '

Isn't he adorable. My husband had a customer who knew we loved cats and saw how sweet our cats are so he decided this fella could be at home here. They could not keep him any longer. The first night he was very scared but the second night he decided to join us upstairs. That night he decided to jump on the bed with me and stayed on it the rest of the night. He is warming up. For some reason he likes to stay in the basement. He shows up around 8 and then wants attention. My other cat is having a hissy fit. Oh, about the name? That is the name that was given to him so we are keeping it. He is 2 1/2 years old, front declawed and neutered. Oh one more thing not having to do with cat's. Did anyone watch the season premiere of The Middle this week? I laughed until I cried. It was HILARIOS!!!!! Let me know if you did. TGIF blog friends and enjoy your weekend. ~~Earlene!!

No comments:

Post a Comment