Friday, October 5, 2012

TGIF

Evening blog friends...how was your week? Went fast for me and excited all today because Ghoultide Gathering started tonight in Chelsea Michigan. It was on my way home from work and how cool is that! I saw the coolest costumes people showed up in for this show. It was a small one ...only 30 vendors but fun just the same. I was so happy that I got to meet Lori Brechlin from Notforgotten Farm. I bought an adorable pinkeep in her booth. She is so sweet! I hope she enjoys Chelsea..she came a long way. Sorry no pics of the show...it was not allowed...bummer. But I understand. I did take a picture of my purchase.
Bags they were passing out.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
And.....I couldn't leave without buying some of this awsome Kettle Corn. Michigan made and I had half the bag eaten before I got home. I Love popcorn...I eat too much of it. My favorite snack of all time.
Well have a wonderful weekend. I have my granddaughters tomorrow so I know I will have fun. ~~Earlene~~

No comments:

Post a Comment