Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thank You and pics of my Saturday with my BFF

I appreciate you thoughtfulness and wishes for my birthday and so happy you stopped by! Now I would like to share what my BFF and I did ALL day on Saturday. If you have never been to these places let me tell ya it is worth the trip. Less than 100 miles for me but always tons of eye candy. First stop was The Homestead Shop in Findley Ohio and next to it is Jefrfries Antique Mall. I found a new artificial tree I would like and they are suppose to call me today to let me know if any still available.
My besty Cindy...it was very cold Saturday. This building was our favorite...it would make an awsome cottage! It was all rough hewn boards inside and very cozy.
I hope you enjoyed my pictures! We have wonderful sunshine today so I am off to go do some Christmas shopping...hopefully I can get it all done today. ~~Merry Christmas~~ Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment