Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ho-Ho-HO

Friday was my last day of work and starting my 2 week vacation...so today I plan on working on my last minute shopping. It shouldn't be too bad since I have most of it done. Last night after work I did all my grocery shopping for Christmas Eve dinner. I expected it to be very busy but I got in and out...done! It must be people were in the malls and retail stores. We did finally get some snow on the ground so we will have a White Christmas. That is all I wanted and family to be together on Christmas Eve. Ham,potatoes,calico beans,brussel sprouts, sugersnap peas, veggie tray, rolls and variety of cheeses and crackers. My daughters will bring a dis to pass. The excitement and fun will soon be here. Enjoy your weekend blog friends and I want to catch up on all of you...not a lot of time to blog lately. ~~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013~~ PS...I did move my cubby from my hubby on my porch:0( ~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment