Thursday, December 27, 2012

I can not believe Christmas has come and gone. It is so exciting planning all the celebrations with family and friends and poof...it is over. But we had a great time, great food and new memories.
Rachel, Lauren, Nathan, Madison growing so fast.
Wrapping paper everywhere
This was the sunrise Christmas morning...so beautiful. Well I have to admit today I spent all day reorganizing, cleaning and packed away all my decorations. I get tired of looking at all of it. I did leave some snowmen in my bay window but that is it. Yesterday morning I did manage to get to the grocery store before the storm hit. It snowed so hard that I could not see the barn across the driveway. I have cabin fever big time so tomorrow I am taking off to go shopping. Catch the after Christmas sales. It has been fun reading about your holiday celebrations. Now time for New Years planning. Happy New Year ~~Earlene~~

No comments:

Post a Comment