Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weather/4 more Merry Christmas Pics

Can you believe this warm weather! You would not believe how nice it was yesterday...it started out fog, clouds but ended up sunny and warm. I was able to clean out around my garden shed and put a light in the window and was it ever cute last night. People driving by must have thought I was crazy, but I cut my grass yesterday. It helped mulch up all the leaves and does look a lot neater in the yard. I cleaned out more perennial beds, less work for me this Spring, and trimmed bushes. Looks much better. Back to work tomorrow after a week and a half off and enjoyed myself so much. Work till the 21st. and I am off for 2 weeks. Let me know if you want to get together..I am up for it. Enjoy pics for today!
I want to tell all my blog friends I have enjoyed looking at all your Christmas pics. So many talented wonderful people. ~~Merry Christmas~~ ~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment