Saturday, March 9, 2013

Home Away from Home

Isn't this set-up cute. It was worked out great for us having this in our room, especially the coffee pot. We have to have our coffee in the morning. Use the microwave alot.
Bottled water , milk and pop in the fridge. There is a Walgreens across the street so we shopped for supplies ..worked out great.
You can see the edge of the bed, we have 2 double beds, and the dressing area and next to that is the bathroom.
The only thing I can't get use to is traffic noise.
Cindy is at a class this morning and will be back this afternoon so we can relax on the beach. Appletini time! Have you ever had an Appletini?
Flight in the morning at 6:25. I will be home by 9.
~ Have a wonderful weekend friends~
I promise I will bring sunshine and warm air with me!
~Earlene~


No comments:

Post a Comment