Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ohio trip pics

I was in Delaware Ohio yesterday and spent the day with Carmen and Cindy!
We took off and spent the day at Springfield Antique Mall in Springfield Ohio which is the largest mall I have been in. I did not get pictures of it but I did of the goodies I found. Go to the website and check it out, you must shop there someday.
Wear comfortable shoes!
Great old graphics
in  and on this box!

old slate roof tile
to put in my garden this year.
this is called an egg whip...love the tin
daisy grinder
old screen
tin cup
I can't wait to go back.
Sorry I didn't get pictures of us.
 
Going out to eat some corned beef and cabbage for dinner with my sis.
Don't drink too much green beer!
 
I will post my treasure from Carmen , Cindy and Angie later this week.
P.S. I am having blogger issues so send me an e-mail please to let me know if you are too.
~Earlene~


No comments:

Post a Comment