Saturday, April 6, 2013

Feeling better

 
Morning friends!
I was not going to post this but I know some of you knew I was having it done. The picture is not me but you get the idea.
For a LONG time I have had pain and very heavy leg syndrome which has really slowed me down.
But keep plugging away until it started becoming almost crippling to me.
I had a steroid injection in my L4L5 yesterday morning under IV sedation...did not feel a thing! And don't remember much either.
I have orders to do NOTHING but rest for the next 5 days.
The best part of it so far is my pain and heaviness is GONE!
I go for follow-up visit in 2 weeks.
I sure hope it lasts awhile. I may need more injections from time to time and I will gladly do it if it keeps me functioning better.
Enough of that now.

This will be our weather here for the next three days but warmer. It's fine with me because everything will pop out and bloom. I will just get comfy on my porch and enjoy...love the rain.
We have lost a lot of trees in our yard so I want to get some flowering bushes planted ( my husband will plant them) this Spring. Any suggestions?
Enjoy your weekend friends!
Hugs
~Earlene~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment