Sunday, September 29, 2013

Our new Primitive Make-do chair :0) from vendor at Old Granary and other treasures I had to bring home from the show.

I have been looking for a chair like this for years, and you know how it is, they sell right away. Every show I have ever attended I see a couple and right away....gone! It is exactly what we wanted!
 The 3 little white grunge pumpkins on the pie keep
were in Old granary shop yesterday.
 Bittersweet pic
 Bittersweet pic
 cob candle
 Kippis prim doll and gourd
 Kippis prim doll
1803 candle 
I had to show you my cat soaking up the evening sun. Love how the light filters in at the end of the day...so pretty. 
 Don't know why these flipped out of order?
     

Yesterday weather was perfect! It was so much fun seeing everyone . 
We did go antiqing and did not find anything.

Today is my youngest granddaughters 10th birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!!

~Earlene~   

No comments:

Post a Comment