Monday, December 2, 2013

After shopping in Waynesville we left and went to Cambridge City Indiana. It is only an hour from Waynesville. I found a six foot twig tree for my daughter that she can't find around here and a cute snowman pillow to put out on my porch for me.
After shopping and a delicious lunch we headed home.
Vinton House is in Cambridge City.
 I had to have this sweet house for my porch!!! So cute, I put a white light in it and shows up so cute at night.


Would love to have this cute truck ( it is the owners of Vinton House)
Wish we could have stayed until dark to see the parade and all the luminaries lighting the streets.
Great antique stores in Cambridge City. 
Sunday I spent the day decorating and tonight I am finishing the tree so maybe I will have pictures by the weekend.
Ho Ho Ho
~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment