Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy Saturday Morning February 1st. 2014

 I took a few pictures this morning to share.
This is my new pillow from talented sweet Marie at Old Lady Morgan. Marie makes great prims!



 Added this recently to my kitchen
 Love black and white signs

 Found some more funnels
 Great old wood box

 Today we are expecting 7 more inches of snow but I don't mind because January is OVER! Spring is closer, my sister will be back soon, and my hubby is doing better, the days are getting longer, light when I leave for work and light driving home and I got to sleep in this morning. 
This is my buddy following me around all morning while taking pictures.  Love!
No plans this weekend unless we go to Holly Hills Primitives tomorrow for their Super Bowl Party.
Depends on the weather.

~Have a wonderful weekend friends~
Hugs and thank you again for being there for me!
~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment