Sunday, May 25, 2014

Saturday morning walkabout in my yard....the weather has been fantastic here!!!!

Our lilac bush this year is profuse with blossoms. It is the prettiest I have ever seen it bloom.


The same with the bleeding hearts, they spread like crazy this year.


The back of our house. 


 Sweet peas starting to climb.


Rusty crusty milkcan

These are sugar snap peas climbing up a trellis.
See what I did?


See the trellis here...well these are left over sunflower stalks from last year, still very thick and sturdy so I wrapped twine up it and using it for my peas. 

These are the seeds and they were awsome and huge. I got them at the Garden Mill in Chelsea and planted some more today. Out of all the seeds I planted last year  these were the only two that survived.

This has 2 tomato plants, one green pepper, one pickling cucumuber and arugala. My veggie garden for this year. And some flowers.

Time to get off the couch and get outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment