Friday, May 16, 2014

What's new here?

Well my granddaughter Rachel will be 13 tomorrow. She is coming over tonight to celebrate and we are having pizza and I am making a yummy salad.  She is growing too fast.
The reason for tonight is because tomorrow I will be busy. I am picking my friend Cindy up at 4 and we are going to dinner and then off to Joe Louis Arena to see a concert.
"Lady Gaga" I have been waiting to go for a long time and it's finally here!

Tried to cut my lawn this afternoon. What a mess. I couldn't finish because of the flooding. It would be great if you wanted to go mud bogging.

Here is a pick of my new couch in the room...sorry a little late, just too much going on lately.




 Moved this dry sink in my kitchen.
Moved this dough box in my pantry.
That's all folks.
Have a great weekend!!!
~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment