Saturday, July 19, 2014

Some garage sale finds yesterday...weather was perfect Summer Day!!!!

Sitting out on my porch drinking my coffee this morning. It's a muggy cloudy morning but clearing up later. Last night I sat out there late, candle lit, watching the fireflies. Very peaceful.
Anyway I cleaned my porch and made room for my garage sale find.
 Found this crock stand....love it.
Tin strainer underneath it too.

 I have had this house but moved it up in the table.
 skinny twig tree

 I want to get some mini fresh sunflowers to set in this basket.
New rug for my daughter to put in her kitchen.
She needed on and this will be perfect for her.
These are hard to find.

Now I am off to get ready to work in my garden.
Have a wonderful Summer day!
~Earlene~

PS  Only 8 weeks left until Harvest at the Mill Prim Show in Holly Mi.!!!!!!
Francine if you decide to come your welcome to stay here friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment