Friday, August 1, 2014

An afternoon at Black Sheep Farms

Today I worked until noon,and left at noon, to pick up my friend Sue and we headed north to this wonderful shop.
The biggest excitement at work today was a fire alarm. Good thing it was nice weather, but what a hassle when your in the middle of patient care! False alarm thank goodness.
We had the best day. We didn't want to leave.
A severe storm hit while we were in the shop, wind, hail and heavy rains. Didn't stop us! Eye candy everywhere!!!
Wait till you see this awsome prim horse I bought. I love it.



New light in my bathroom. I leave small lights like this on all the time. Pretty dark living in the country. The curtains are new too. I still need to hang the lower part. Just need the time to string hang them.

New prim bonnet, the pattern shows up in other picture.

 Make-do grater.
Tiny pot scrubber
Pattern on bonnet.

Off tomorrow morning with my sister to Nancy Nemecs sale at here house. Hope I can sleep tonight.
For some reason fireworks are going off, ticks me off!!!

Also the JDRF ( Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) walk is tomorrow at Michigan State. My granddaughters team is called Team Rachel. Donations can be made on line and are greatly appreciated. Rachel was diagnosed at age 9 with Type 1 and is now 13 years old. She takes 4 shots a day. Love you Rachel!

Have a wonderful weekend friends and count your blessings.
Earlene


No comments:

Post a Comment