Sunday, October 5, 2014

How are you this Sunday morning? We are chilly but at least it is sunny, the Fall colors are beautiful! Pics of road trip yesterday to Black Sheep Farms.

New prim curtain panels in the bathroom from vendor Vicky Thigpan. Love everything she makes.

Funny how the shadows of morning light changed the colors.


This is my coverlet I got last weekend at Dawns shop.
Made a nice change and I like the look.

Vickys prim pillow cover


New hanging sugar cones...love.

Isn't this hooked purse adorable! It is a perfect size for checkbook and some small extras.

Got this great coffee bin  at Allen Antique Mall last weekend when I went to pick up my birdhouse.
Original great mustard color!




Have a wonderful day and wonderful week blogging friends.
~Happy October~
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment