Sunday, November 16, 2014

I know you all love pics of Sues primitive home...I have some! THANK YOU SUE

Yesterday 5 of us piled into my pickup and we took off to Black Sheep Farms holiday open house. We all met at her house and took off from there on our one and half hour trip north. I took some great pictures of her home. She recently moved and you wouldn't believe
how much they have accomplished in a short time.











We had a great day!!!!! We also went to Saltbox Farm on the Main and had lunch and shopped some more. Left heading home and stopped at Keeper of the Crows and the Mega Antique Mall.
What a day...ready to go again today (kidding).
Enjoy her lovely prim home and I will have more to show you soon and also what I bought for home.
Have a blessed Sunday friends.
Hugs
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment