Sunday, November 30, 2014

Warm wishes this Sunday morning, literally, it's 54 degrees and getting warmer!

Love this picture from Wednesday. My grandkids came to visit me on my birthday. Do you think they have grown, tall as me now!
Rachel 13-Nathan 13-Lauren 11
Madison 17 did not come.

Yesterday we went to the Holly Dickens Festival.
I finally was able to eat some roasted chestnuts since last year they ran out. So good hot roasted!!!!!
Dick and Dawns shop was beautiful and they were very busy. I purchased a bowl rack that Dick made and want to get it hung up today in the dining room. ( another post)
Here are the few pictures that turned out for you to see.
Loved the cat in the window at The Cottage.




                                   Historic Holly Hotel 
Hubby checking out the lights....blurry

December 1st. tomorrow!

Enjoy your day friends~
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment