Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year sweet blogging friends!

You all know this sweetest blogging friend!!!
I left for Florida on Sunday to stay with my sister for a few weeks and was so excited to meet her in person! 
The drive was good until I reached Berea Tennessee and fog and darkeness came but once off the mountain the fog lifted and I could see again. The area is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I didn't want to leave. Supper was waiting for me, hot homeade beef stew and cornbread...MMmmmm! 

Do you know who it is yet?
We talked and talked and talked some more ! I enjoyed hearing stories about her and Curtis, and her family. I spent the night in her spare bedroom, the coziest home ever, and next morning we went for a walk around her property and left to do a little antiquing together before I left at noon.

Every antique store needs a kitty in the window....love it!

This is her kitty eating breakfast.

Let me in ~~ Look at that sweet face.

Would love to have one in my back yard!


This was all Chives growing wild.



Clinton Tennessee
'Corner Antiques Shop'
A must stop if you ever visit.





Here we are for lunch.
We enjoyed ourselves so much.
Thank You Betty for your friendship and hospitality!!!



I drove in my sisters about 9 that night and had a great trip.
Sharon and I are staying pretty busy here.
She has no internet so luckily the Niceville library is 2 blocks away so here is sit. 
Today it is 70 out, cloudy, but it still feels great.
Beats 10 degrees at home!

I need to catch up on reading so welcome 2015 and I hope it's a good one for us all.

Hugs
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment