Sunday, March 8, 2015

Girls day out

I goofed! I thought yesterday was to be the Spring Open House at the Old Granary. Wrong....knew something was up when not a single person was around. 4 other friends were meeting us so when they got there we headed for Homestead Antique Mall in Angola Indiana. They all found treasures except me, not one thing.
Stopped off for lunch on the way back, Ruby Tuesdays, which was delicious!
After lunch we headed to Allen Antique Mall. I did buy 3 soap savers to add to my collection and cookies from the Amish couple that are there every Saturday, so my hubby was happy. He loves his sweets.
Anyway, her Open House is next weekend so we are going back.
Made some yard stakes this afternoon to take to the Spring Plantings Show on the 21st. of this month. They turned out really cute. 
In case you don't know what soapsavers look like here is a pic.


My collection is growing.

I dropped my goggle plus after I have had people tell me I am showing up as a no-reply blogger. Now I am not getting any comments. Wait and see what happens.

Have a wonderful week blog buddies!
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment