Saturday, May 30, 2015

More rain!!!!!! Plus dropping temps is what we have on the way.

Working in my yard everyday and loving it.


 
Spunky follows me and always wants to play.

See this big leafed plant in the front? Soon it will be so big you won't see any parts of the rest of the garden from this side.
Cup plant. Stunningly huge but invasive so needs lots of room and sunlight.

I am leaving for Florida with my friend Cindy on Tuesday through Saturday and leaving my computer behind.
I have been really bad lately on blogging but I am outside ALL the time and just not into it. 
I will post more pictures of my garden in a few weeks, if it ever stops raining for a couple of days, and show you what I worked on today for my gardens. 
Have a wonderful weekend!
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment