Saturday, September 12, 2015

SNEAK PEAK OF GOODES GOING WITH ME TO "HARVEST AT THE MILL" FALL SHOW IN HOLLY MICHIGAN

Yikes! 10 days since I posted bit a lot of things going on around here.
I never posted about the trip to Worthington Indiana. Great time, hot weather and B & B was awsome.



Pictures above are of the B & B Nancy and I stayed at.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Above picture is of a sale and let me tell you there was so much for sale everywhere you turned it was overwhelming. Good thing we had 2 days!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 Olde Settlers Cabin was awsome. Google it and it will take you inside. I didn't want to leave!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Below is your sneak peak of just a small portion of treasures for you to purchase next Saturday. 

I can't wait, this show is so much fun.
Dick and Dawn do a great job.






Hope you can make it!

~Happy Saturday~
Hugs
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment