Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Found another great old coffee bin !

My one and only treasure I purchased at the Breckenridge sale on saturday.



I spotted it when I first walked into the room and you know how that is with great pieces, they go quick so if you wait it will be gone. I couldn't believe how many pieces were sold the first 10 minutes of the show.
I picked up Sue, Brenda, and Cheryl in my van and it worked out great. It had a lot of room and it was loaded to the  max by the time we were done. LOL!!!!
We stopped at an antique store on the way to Black Sheep Farm and the girls found more treasures to load in the van. I almost had a few extra guests and wish I took a picture but had to act fast. I had the side door open and went to the back to open it and chickens were surrounding my van and 2 decided to hop right in. Holy crap that was not fun getting them out! Where did they come from? I don't know.... but scattered crumbs from a donut around and they fell for it and off we went.
I found this prim box in Black Sheep that will have so many uses.

Love the handmade hinges and the color too.


Black checked prim valances for my bathroom windows.
Cozied it right up.



*******

Spents the last 2 days in my yard all day cleaning up all my flower beds since it was so warm here. Cut greens to decorate my porch but I will show you on another post for the holidays. I think after today the warm weather will be coming to and end with snow on Saturday. 1-3 inches ( hope not)


Stay warm!!!

Earlene


No comments:

Post a Comment